Copyright © 2016 Grace Family Church or Rhode Island

The goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. (1 Timothy 1:5)

Join our Mailing List Donate Now

YOUR COMMENTS

Has our site helped you in your walk with the Lord? Did you find some article, sermon, Bible study, or any other feature particularly helpful? Have you been touched by one of our ministries, including our prayer ministry? If so, why not share it with others and encourage them as well? Let us know how the Lord has touched your life. This is a great opportunity for you to share your testimony.

Please, note that submissions are moderated, and may be slightly edited for form and clarity.

Your Comments

Submitted by Peter, from Nigeria:

I have received your Word of Hope CDs for quite sometime now. I have been immensely blessed by your astute and revelational knowledge of the Word of God. At about the time I was living each day as appeared to be the end of my life as a result of a certain ailment, your CD Sufficient Grace arrived. It was such a relief to my soul and that more than the ailment God wants me to exercise patience and depend on Him. And that the same grace available to Paul to endure I could tap to endure for a while; for His grace is sufficient. Thanks for your insight.

Submitted by Rebecca, from Makati City, Philippines:

Greetings!I am very happy to receive a letter from pastor Cozzi today while I am in my office. I cannot contain my feelings how he personally responded to a prayer request I brought to your site last 2nd week of October. The words declared by pastor Cozzi is a manifestation that our God is alive. Thank you for your love, care and prayers. May God bless you and grant you so much favor.

Submitted by Syed from Gujranwala, Pakistan:

Hello, I am 23 years old boy. I am really inspired by your site. There is lot of information for a true living Christian. It is amazing how the LORD is using his people in different media and many wonderful ways to spread the Gospel to humanity and provide spiritual food to the growing. I pray that the LORD may use you and your team for his glory in the days to come. Praise God.

Submitted by Beverly, from Ontario, Canada:

I am grateful for your site. I stumbled onto it as I was looking for material on Baptism.  I find most of the articles very useful as I am searching.  I know God wants me to do something else but I do not know what or how to go about finding out.  I have been struggling for the last 6 years in my field of work. It just won't happen any more. Thanks for this helpful web site. God Bless.

Submitted by Patricia, from Atco, NJ:

My heart has just been bursting with love from the Most Wonderful God!  In the matter of a few short weeks, He has saved one of my best friends whom I've known for about six years.  She was wiccan and practicing magic and that sort of thing and wasn't interested in having a relationship with God and now she is transformed!  And just yesterday He saved my friend Gabbi!  I've been believing for someone I love to make a fresh start in their relationship with God and now I'm very reassured that He can do it!  And He will!  With God, nothing is impossible!  Nothing is too big, small, or difficult for Him!  Whatever you're believing God for, if it's in His will, He will make it happen!  Keep pressing on and keep walking in love!  I'm so excited for every day because I know I get to spend it with God and serve Him by being a blessing to others. He has kept me and protected me even when I wasn't living a life that was pleasing to Him.  I used to be addicted to things that God hates and He has forgiven me and saved my life and soul.  He brought me a wonderful man whom very soon I will share the rest of my life with because God is the source of our relationship. Without Him, we wouldn't be together anymore. I'm just so grateful to God for all He's done and I thank GFCRI for being such a blessing to my life and to other lives around the U.S. and the world.  God is love!

Submitted by Naomi, from Warwick, RI:

Hallelujah!!!  God bless you as you continue to grow in His grace and knowledge!!  I love the site!  It is full of information about the church and its beliefs.  I'm glad we can listen to the sermons online and I like all the information in the about us, and ministries, sections.  I look forward to more pictures in the family album.  Keep up the good work!!

Submitted by KH, from Ghana:

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for the Word of Hope sermons you sent to me. May God richly bless you for a good work you are doing. My life has never been the same since I listened to them. May the Lord shower his blessings on you and bless your ministry copiously. It is my prayer that your ministry will grow from grace to grace. God bless you.

Submitted by David, from Hyannis MA:

Much has happened in my life since moving to this area. I wish to thank you prayer warriors for your continued efforts dedicated to the work of our Lord Jesus Christ. I have appreciated all prayers that have gone into the incense bowl our Lord keeps and all those prayers He answers when He is ready and the faith and patience given to each of you as well as the many lives touched by the Holy Spirit in the process. I thank God for your support in His awesome ministries worldwide and I thank him for your prayers for me and my relationship with Him and all those I love. It would be nice to read updates from all those in the beginning to the present dates of this site wouldn’t it? I hope all those who use the site regularly who have submitted requests themselves for themselves or for others could add any updates to the requests when learned. God bless you all, David.

Submitted by John, from Brunswick, Georgia:

Since being saved in 1998, at the age of 50,  I've searched for a way to understand what was required of me by Christ to live a Christian life and repent of my sins. I was just about to the end of my rope when I typed "dealing with sin" into Google and your web site popped up. After reading your articles, "Dealing With Sin In Our Life" I at last understood what Christ wanted from me. All the church sermons, bible classes, well-meaning but misguided church members and self help gurus never really got through to me and explained how to deal with my sins until I read your articles. I have to believe that God had a hand in guiding me to you and please accept my everlasting thanks for your articles. I am only beginning my journey with your guidance and that of Christ, but I know now that I can succeed. Bless you and your church's mission.

Submitted by K.B. Philip from Vikaspuri, India:

I am really inspired by your site. There is lot of information for a true living Christian. It is amazing how the LORD is using his people in different media and many wonderful ways to spread the Gospel to humanity and provide sp ritual food to the growing. I pray that the LORD may use you and your team for his glory in the days to come. Praise God.

Submitted by John from Stoughton, MA:

I was so sick from booze, heroin, cocaine and pills that I was in a hospital detox for two weeks. During the end of my stay I was waking up every night at 4 a.m. crying with grief for what I had done. I had stolen a color TV from my parents to buy drugs. The next day my roommate's mother gave me a tract. "Wait a minute," I thought, "I'm just beginning to ask God for help. I don't know about all that Jesus stuff." At shift change I went up to a perfect stranger, a nurse, and told her I needed to pray. She said, "Wait a minute, honey, let me take care of a few things and then we can go to the chapel." As we went a battle raged in my mind. You can't really believe this Jesus stuff? A still small voice urged, "You've got to change." The nurse placed her hand on my back and prayed for me. Wouldn't you know it? She was a born-again Christian! "Believe in Jesus, John, He's real," she said. I prayed that He would forgive me for my sins and for hurting my parents. A wave of relief came over me as if the weight of the world had fallen off my shoulders. I knew it was true. I knew I was forgiven. Since then my life has never been the same. I went on to Bible college and seminary, and in June 2003 Kregel Publications released my first book, Commentary & Reference Survey, a guide for pastors, professors, and students on the best Bible reference works. Surely, God has restored what the locusts had eaten (Joel 2:28).

Submitted by Joyce from Hagerstown MD:

I have been experiencing a lonely time of life lately. I had never felt this low before. That is why I come to your web site and read the information you have posted there. I have read the site about three times now, and have posted a prayer request and later an update to it. In particular, I have read your article Walking Through the Valleys. I felt like I was reading about myself. The loneliness is unbearable at times, but it doesn't have to be.  I know now that I can rely on God no matter what my situation may be. While reading I became overwhelmed when I read Isaiah 41:9, which states, "... I have chosen thee!"  God has chosen me!  Me, even with all these mixed up emotions. Philip 4:11-13 "... in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content ... I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me."  I also know that I am to be content no matter what my circumstances. That is hard to do, but with God's help I can be. I really found great comfort in these verses:  Isaiah 41:10, 41:13, 2 Chron 20:15 for the battle is not yours, but God's. I hope my comments may help and be a comfort to someone else.

SUBMIT YOUR COMMENTS